Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Time for a change lmao....


Thought it was time for a change in here i love this layout
its from MissT Layouts
Misty makes awesome layouts that we all can use
thanks so much hun
the header also came with the layout
i quickly added some things to it lol now back to psp
to do a proper one this one is sooo crap lmao
ohhh now i also have to make another blinkie my old one don't match this layout
well catcha all later and hope you like the changes in here
huggies to all
Gaylene
xox

Put new header in this will have to do for now lmao...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Whooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo
made my first animated blinkie arn't i just tooo clever pmpl...
i think maybe it should have been a little larger though.

No comments: