Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Award...


I received this award from Gail of Aussie Scrap Designs
thanks so much Gail for the award and the reason why
i have to give it to 4 people and say why..

1..I give it to Bluey of Blue Dream Designs
because she has beautiful scrap-kits

2..I give to Kathleen of Angel Designs
cause she gorgeous tubes and for all her help she has given me

3..I give to Lynne of Baby Cakes Scraps
for her awesome scrap-kits

4.. I give to Krissy of GigglyGirl Scrapz
because she is a beautiful lady and has fabulous scrap-kits



No comments: