Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Goldelicious Christmas


click on image to see full size

This tutorial was written by me on November 4th 2008
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental
Tools needed

Tube of choice
Scrap-kit
Mask ...WSL-mask 120

Put the mask in your psp mask folder

Mask from Chelle click on link to download
Click on navigate then downloads
The tube I am using is a PTU tube from Keith Garvey
So I can't supply it

Scrap-kit Goldelicious Christmas PTU from Lena
You can purchased this scrap-kit from
Open new white image 600x600
Selections, select all,layers new raster layer
Copy and paste paper 11 into selection
Select none
Layers, load save mask from disc find
WSL-Mask120
Load, layers merge group
Layers duplicate, layers merge down
This just makes the mask a tad darker lol
Image resize 110%, all layers not clicked
Copy and paste frame 4 as new layer
Image resize about 60%
Open paper of choice in psp
Image resize 40%, drag under frame layer
Erase the parts of the paper outside the frame
I made a new white image 600x600
And flood-filled it with #BA8B48
Then copy and pasted it on my tag and done the above
And added some brushes
Copy and paste Christmas cluster as new layer
Image resize to how small you want it
And place to the bottom left of frame
See my tag for placement if you want
Add dropshadow
Copy and paste your tube of choice as new layer
Add dropshadow
Now add what elements you want on your tag
Adding dropshadow to each layer
Add your name and any copyrights
Layers merge all
Save

Thanks for doing my tut



No comments: