Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Friday, December 19, 2008

Angels Kiss

click image to see full size

Angels Kiss


This tutorial was written by me on December 19th 2008
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental
This tutorial was written in pspx but should work in other versions.

Tools needed

Tube of choice
Scrap-kit
Mask

NO SUPPLIES

Scrap-kit Angels Kiss PTU from Lynne
You can purchase the scrap-kit from HERE

The mask I have used is from Sabre
The Braveheart of Pansies download below

Put the mask in your psp mask folder

The tube I am using is the artwork of Dominic Marco
You can purchase the tube HERE

Open new white image 700x580
Copy and paste paper 3 as new layer
Layers,load save mask from disc
Find Braveheart of Pansies mask and apply
Layers merge group
Layers duplicate, merge down
This just makes the mask layer darker
Open the wreath in psp
Image resize about 40%
Copy and paste as new layer
Make the mask layer active
Copy and paste paper 14 as new layer
Move the paper so the bells are in the frame
Then erase the background from outside the frame
Add drop-shadow to the frame
Open the rain in psp
Image resize 60%, copy and paste as new layer
Move to the top left of your tag
Drag this layer below your frame layer
Layers, duplicate, image mirror
Now move the rain so that it joins properly
See my tag for reference if you want
Now sharpen both the rain layers
Make the wreathe layer active
Copy and paste tube of choice as new layer
Place where you want it on the wreathe
If you want your tube to look like mine do the following
Duplicate the wreathe layer
Drag this layer above your tube layer
Now erase what parts of the wreathe you want to
Add drop-shadow to the tube
Now add what elements you want on your tag
Adding drop-shadow as you go
And sharpen if you want to
When finished add your name and any copyrights
Layers merge all
Save
Thanks for doing my tutorial
Gaylene

1 comment:

Betsy Eriksen said...

Hi Gaylene,so many beautiful tuts.
I've had a nice vacation for 14 days in Gran Canaria, Here's gift I have made to all my friends, used 2 days to make it.
Gift to my friends
Merry Christmas.
Hugs from Betsy