Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thanks Mo for this Award.....


Thanks so much Mo for thinking of me for this award...

What this award means: "this seal is given to the blogs which are very charming, and these bloggers' aims are to find friends, not self-promotion. The hope of this award is that, even when the links are cut, even more friendships are propogated. Give this award to eight blogs, who in turn must pass it on to eight more blogs, along with the award and the rules."
Now I need to pass this on to 8 other Blogs

Betsy
Natalie
Myrtle
Kathleen
Aimee
Lana
Noelle
Reece

I think all the above ladies really deserve this award
Hugs Gaylene
xox

No comments: