Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hiya All

Well finally i am back and boy have things changed in here, i have just changed my blog and it has taken me ages to do i love the layout it's from Allie Brown's Layouts thanks so much Allie it's beautiful her blinkie to her blog is in my blog go pay her a visit she has such beautiful creations there. Well now i will have to remember how to do a tutorial it's been nearly 2 years since my last one. Will have one up in here in a few days. Now i have to go through all my tutorials and update the addys of the web-sites as some have changed. Catcha all soon love Gaylene xox

No comments: